Anyone Need LCD Monitors

My work has quite a few monitors they are about to recycle. Over a dozen 23-29 in LCD monitors, most without stands. The majority have DVI and VGA inputs. But there are some with HDMI and COAX inputs.

If interested let me know and I’ll i can bring them up.

Example of a few monitors in picture below.

Thanks!

3 Likes

If you could bring up one with an HDMI port on Sunday, I would appreciate it. Maybe one with the VGA too, I have to check what the old one I have now uses (wanting to add a second screen)

@StanSimmons @talkers - since we’re trying to set up a computer classroom, would any of these be useful for that?

2 Likes

Corbin, I could use one but I need HDMI input, I don’t need a stand. I appreciate it.

Jeff Moore

Greatness. I’ll bring a few up for you all.

I’ll post here when I do.

Thanks!

1 Like

Tip: HDMI to DVI adapters in various flavors are around $7 on Amazon.

2 Likes

I might be interested too if there are still some available. DVI would be super and I’ll be at DMS tomorrow afternoon.

We have a few stands that could use some monitors

1 Like

I’ll be able to bring them up on monday.

Will post here when i do!

Thanks!

Jumping on the band wagon, if any are still available it would be awesome if I could get one. Either way I can help you unload on Monday pretty much any time if you need it, just let me know.

Could be useful for people making Mame tabletop game rigs.

1 Like

Had to Google that, wasn’t sure if it was an autocorrect goof, those sound awesome.

If they are still available, I’d love one with HDMI and a stand. Thx!

I know beggars can’t be choosers but do you have any of those wide/ long format ones in the pile? I could definitely use one of those~

i would say just bring them all and let G-d sort them out~

Was this still a thing or did something change?

I just brought them in. I got off work later than I thought.

I’ve just unloaded about 16 monitors by the lasers. If anyone is around to help moved them, I’m looking for a place for them to live.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Just dropped them all on the donation shelf. They are going fast.

Cool. Sorry I missed helping unload, haven’t made it to the space yet.