Anyone close to Corinth? Three free “vintage” DMS shirts

Started spring cleaning and came across a few relics that I thought I would pass on. I also go to Lewisville daily.

All size large.

Neon - from the trebuchet event any guesses on the year? I guess 2017
Educate. Inspire. Make. On an olive green Misquoted (sorry) from @AlexRhodes when he went to the Washington got a National makers convention.
Red Pegasus on olive from the wicked wild days of Makerspce where all anyone had to get angry about was a potential redesign on a logo.

Oh, the fun of this place. Memories are mine. T-shirt’s can be yours.

Well crap. A picture would help.

I miss your frequent vibrant energy and enthusiasm around the space @uglyknees.

3 Likes

Teaching during the pandemic has turned me into a bone-tired cranky assed teacher who needs a nap and a blankie. The person you knew is beneath many extra pounds and many extra frownlines. Thanks for the complement, I always get like a mess at Makerspace and I’m sure I derailed many wonderful things with my approaches towards group problem solving but whatever, we had some wonderful fun. The best of times for me for sure. It’s a magic place for the best of people.

2 Likes

I agree! Life is so different without Nicole. :disappointed:

1. Here’s a couple photos that ran in the Slingfest article on the online version of Plano Magazine.

3 Likes

Is this goodbye?

Well, she did move across the lake…

No, I’m just trying to give anyone some old shirts I can’t fit my body into. It’s just spring cleaning.

1 Like