Any welding, MIG/TIG/safety classes coming soon?

I have looked on the calendar and have not found any metal shop classes (I could be blind), specifically welding. Is there a possibility of the safety, MIG or TIG classes coming in the near future?
Thank you

10/21 Processes and Safety
10/26 MIG

1 Like

So what do I do if I cannot make either one of those classes.

What day works for you? I’ll schedule a class for Processes and Safety to help you at least half way

1 Like

This week, Thursday the 19th and Friday the 20th. I am available in the afternoons after Sunday the 21st from 2:30 on.
My schedule is widely booked during the day and I usually use the space in the late evenings or early mornings before 6:00 am.
I do not have welding certs but have been a MIG welder and automotive mechanic for 10 years. Im sorry to be a bother with my schedule, Im sure you can appreciate being experienced in an area and not being able to utilize those skills for projects though.

Thank you so much for your help

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/4172

You should be able to signup tomorrow sometime.

Any chance there is another safety and/or intro to welding class in mind for December? I just joined this week and am anxious to start learning. I didn’t see any more welding classes on the event calendar but I’m new here, so there’s a very good chance I missed it.