Any intro classes in May?

Totally new Dallas Makerspace. I would love to take a class about Jewelry and Small Metals, but I don’t know where to start. Would someone be free to teach an introduction class. I’m free all Saturdays in May, Sundays after 2 pm, and possible in the evenings depending on my work schedule.
-If possible, my 13 year old daughter would likely want to attend the class as well.

Thanks,
Sanci

1 Like

Welcome to the makerspace!!
We have some great jewelry teachers.
I look forward to meeting you in class sometime! :blush:

I know I will I will be putting up some classes in my I actually made figure out. What I can to teach is various farming in general a 13 year old in general a thirteen-year-old is welcome in my class if we’re doing torch work like annealing are such I may want you to do that and let her watch… At least at first. Textron copper metal and I noticed earlier I have a opening and it if you’d like to come and sit in on it. A lot of my classes still up but sometimes there’s openings in them so I’ll welcome welcome you to come and check on any of them. I am considering trying to put up a make a Mother’s Day and wire techniques. I need to ask about interest in it are the most of the interest is for adults or for teens and children. To some extent that will change the focus. I probably will not be teaching any classes from about May 10th to the 15th because I’m having the electrical and I’ll be tied up with it. I will like we put in at least one class was for farming of some Tide peapod’s leaves are bracelet I’m leaning I just said I’m I got I have a text in class tomorrow afternoon you’re welcome

Thanks you! I will go check out the schedule and see what we can attend!

If you’re on the DMS discord you can get notifications when a new class is posted to the calendar.

I just had to cancel my Textured Copper Jewelry for today … so there is a spot open

Thanks! Downloaded that!