Antique Radio Auction, this Saturday in Garland

There is an Antique Radio Auction in Garland this Saturday, 03/31. Live Auction and also via the Internet. Lots of old Radios, Ham Radio equipment, Test Equipment, Tube Testers, Electrical Parts and plenty of old Vacuum Tubes. Location: 3630 Cavalier Dr., Garland TX. Cavalier Drive is off Jupiter Road just south of Forest Lane. Check the link below to see pictures.

Auction

The Auction starts at 9 AM with what they call the “Floor Sale”, only those people present can bid on these items. Floor Sale items are not in the above pictures. Then at 10 AM they will start the combined live auction and via the Internet. During the auction you can get a $5 lunch while you watch the action. You can preview the items on Friday, 03/30, from Noon till 6 PM.

3 Likes

Is this Vintage Cigar and Cigarette?

The only thing I am watching is this one: http://www.icollector.com/Miscellanous_i29630726

…only because Grampa had one just like it. Wow, that bidding is getting a bid ridiculous.

1 Like

despide my aversion to smoking that is one beautiful peace of tobacciana :slight_smile: