Ammonium Hydroxide 29% - Bottle Leaking

I was in the chemistry lab today and I noticed that one 1000ml bottle of NH4OH is leaking. It is in Box 9 inside the red chemical storage cabinet. Fortunately, it is inside a sealed bag, but I thought I should make the committee aware of this.

2 Likes

We should probably tag @Team_Science. That gives a stronger hit than just posting in Science.

And I noticed that the team is still tagging Josh Melnick. Who is in… Kansas??

Got it, Sam and I will deal with it. How do we change @Team_Science to tag the current chair (me)?

I’m not sure. Maybe the moderators know? Actually, it isn’t bad to have a selection of people tagged – that are in the state and can do some good.

Jira ticket for Infrastructure.

In this case, the team DOES tag @kobin who is the owner, as well as 2 other people (which includes Josh Melnick). Kobin, as the group owner, can change the membership as is fit. We tend to leave the memberships up to the chair, as we may have no working knowledge of the committee, talk team, or related entities, and just because someone is no longer a DMS member doesn’t mean it’s not helpful to the team/committee/chair for them to get tagged on Talk
Chairs/team owners, groom/prune your teams. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes