Alternate 3D printing guidelines

Hello,
New to the fab space. Ive taken a very helpful course for the polyprinters but I’ve found they have been down lately / interested in the other machines available.

Wondering if there are any guidelines or training for the rest of the machines. I did see a resin printing course I plan to take as well.

I saw at-least an X1 Carbon available in the space that has multiple color support which would be wonderful for some of my designs.

We are still working on the course for the carbon

1 Like

Hello and welcome!
Glad to have you here. So we’ve experienced a few power fluxes recently, the result of which is that the switch the printers rely on ends up going down and some or all the printers become unreachable. If you find this to be the case, open a help ticket on talk and we’ll get it taken care of ASAP. We were able to get the switch rebooted last night and everything was working fine again. Sorry for the inconvenience, and rest assured that we’re looking into some options to try and make this less of a problem in the future.

We’re also giving the resin area a makeover right now, so you can expect it to be even more user friendly soon!

Happy printing! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

specifically by creating a new topic in the Issues & Requests category.

1 Like

Thanks for that clarification, John! Exactly right. Sorry for the omission, busy day… :grin:

1 Like

Really glad you guys are on top of things/ very excited for these developments.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like