Air brush classes are back

Hello every one, I’ve been hearing about the demand for air brush classes,

I am back and ready to teach the classes again, I will have at least 5 classes a month to teach air brush 101 classes, along with some related interest in advance airbrush classes.

once I have put a few more air brush 101 class I will drum up an advanced class.

the marked dates are

April 20th, 21st, 26, 27, and 28th of this month at 730pm sharp.
(caution! I dislike people being late, and will make fun of you if you are late)

in this class you will learn
proper maintenance of the air brush
cleaning of the air brush
assembly and disassembly of the air brush
how to adjust pressure.

also you will learn about
other types of air bushes, and what you can paint
how to diagnose the air brushes if it clogs.
and its open to questions regarding airbuses.

there is a hard seat of 6, if you cancel, please do so before the classes so I may open the door to another.

if you have questions just pm me!

9 Likes

This sounds awesome! I will be looking your classes up for this week, hopefully I can make one of them. Never done any air brushing, but always thought it was really interesting. Thank you!

1 Like

looking forward to one of next month’s classes as my week is totally full!

Is the airbrush class still on for tonight? Wednesday, April 26th.

I signed up, but have not received confirmation from the instructor (@rio).

Just wanted to check and much thanks!

I signed up for it yesterday, and got my confirmation a little while ago, so I assume yes.

Actually, I got an email saying I was approved to attend, but on the Calendar it still shows me as Pending. weird.

It looks like Rio set the class attendees as needing his approval to attend. I’m guessing that was an error, I don’t think classes have used that option before

1 Like

yes who ever is on the board for tonight that says pending are approved for attending the class tonight Wednesday the 26th.
I set the cancellation window to be 1 day, which I guess it says I cant approve or reject attendees, this is now noted.

Thank you

Rio

I have fixed your issue and approved the pending names. You should be all good now.

2 Likes

Thx @AlexRhodes - Confirmation received.

Kudos to @Rio on a solid class - Looking forward to the next round in a couple months.

5 Likes

Double Kudos to @Rio for the airbrush class. I’m already considering getting my own unit because of his class.

1 Like