Aerospace shop auctions

So a I came across this a few time in the past couple days. I figured if anything, the micrometer or other smaller tools might be worth keeping an eye on.
http://auction.resellcnc.com/AuctionHelp.taf?page=1&s=N&r=2&c=2&m=3&sort=1&st=1&days=undefined

1 Like

Angle Plates These are sine bar types.

18: Mitutoyo Height Master 12" Height Gauge Used for calibrating tools and transferring scribe lines.
30: (5) Standard Dial Bore Gauges
(8) Various Standard Mitutoyo Dial Bore Gauge Sets .247-2.6"
51: Service Diamond Hardness Tester This would be very useful - problem is this would be trashed so fast not worth buying.

1 Like

Lock it up. That’s one way. Create a locked cabinet with it & a few other tools. It would be nice if we could do a RFID lock for it.

1 Like

If we get it, we would require training on it as part of the Cold Saw and Band saw training. Both locked. I suspect it is hardened metals that is ruining out blades that and excess pressure.

are you David?

ddddddddddddddddd

Click on his icon and it will show his name. :slight_smile:

I’m one of them…

Y’all may want to check NAEIR. They have some very machine shop looking gauges and things. I have a membership if we need to order most of what they offer.

Perhaps item 69, the slitting and slotting saws for the Bridgeport might be worth considering. But some times used saw blades turn out to be in rough condition. The current bid is low enough but the shipping cost might not be such a bargain.

1 Like

So wait a minute. Are you saying “Let the blade do the work?”

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.