Adding some levity

With the exception of @jast and @BarkingChicken, y’all seem to have missed the point.
Or none of you have “helpful” pets.

MY coworker jumps up on my desk when I take a lunch or snack break, gets in my face and stares intently. All she needs is a “Will Work for Food” sign around her neck. I would suspect her of stealing my stuff from the refrigerator, but she can’t reach the handle.

4 Likes

And @HankCowdog - you ALWAYS work from home.
Do you sometimes go with the “pajamas because I’m goin’ to Walmart” option?

2 Likes

Emphasizing the “levity” part.
It’ll be ok.

I thought this was phenomenal art pieces

1 Like

Did anyone notice there’s no actual power source here? The power strips are plugged in to each other, but not the wall. And, there’s no battery pack.

No power = no electrons

Guilty as charged. :smiley:

Hey now, there are just as many electrons in there as there always are.

5 Likes

True
And then there’s the effects of Mommy Earth’s magnetic fields.

1 Like

And the wires are looped over each other, that aggravated the electrons inside the wires and makes them run away from the crossed wires.

Same reason they make twisted cables - it makes the electrons faster.

If they had just made a circle the whole thing wouldn’t have worked.

2 Likes

More twisted = more faster.
Interesting possibilities here.

1 Like

That’s why twisted pair Ethernet cables work so well

Faster electrons = faster bits?

Take that fiber lines!

Ethernet cables must be properly terminated with a Bit Bucket.

1 Like

Might be time to use those twisted more faster bits to order a test kit from Theranos. :laughing:

My (four legged furry) co-workers keep ignoring my requests for quiet while I’m on a WebEx. Very disturbing.

3 Likes

It has occurred to me that the perpetual motion machine is probably safe:

• The loops are in parallel, thus the potential is lower than if it was a single loop
  • At least one of the switches is open, thus the circuit is not complete
1 Like

Buht whut about Cardi B?

1 Like

So is the coworker shown in your icon a baby picture? Or does he/she just have that puppy look permanently?

That’s his baby picture :smiley:

He’s now 4 years old and 100 lbs. He and his “sister” like to sit in my “WFH office” and howl when people have the gall to walk by the window. :rofl:

2 Likes