Active water leaks

Active water leaks between metal shop and the wood shop along with one in main room. I’m assuming someone knows bc the ceiling tiles aren’t here but we’ve developed two more places where it’s leaking and it’s REALLY close to the laser equipment.

1 Like

It looks like there are about to be two more leak places where the ceiling tiles are sagging and discolored

Sounds like it’s directly beneath RTU-5.

@yashsedai has been actively engaged with our A/C pros about this. I’ll follow up with him about what has been found/done and what our plan is at this point. Thank you for letting us know.

1 Like

(removed your number to reduce spam).

We have tracking on these. I see you don’t have the green dot so you probably can’t see the issue section of the forum. I’ll try and fix that for you when I get back to a computer

1 Like

I was the only one here at the time so started getting for Noah and his Ark. it’s amazing what no sleep and an active imagination can get you. In the future, is there another way I should’ve handled this?

No, this was the right thing to do. Since you aren’t marked as the member on the forum yet you can’t see the existing threads

When I’m back at a computer later today I can tag your member status to your talk user so you can see the issues category

1 Like