3D printing use PLA filament

Hello, I would like to learn which machine is available that i can use PLA filament. I would need training. Im currently able to use the ABS Polyprinter, but would like to use a machine for PLA filament.
Please advise.
Regards,
Dan

the bambu printer would be best for that. just need to schedule a time with me so i can train you

Ok. I have a full time job during the week. Can we schedule something on a Saturday like noon timeframe? Please advise. Thanks. Daniel. You can text me if you like. 214-769-8168

If you are a new member it helps to have your green dot

1 Like

Hello. Ok, i think i have a green dot now. So, when is a good time to get trained up on Bambu printer?

I have one or two others that need training too let me see if I can plan a day and run you all through it

Ok, please let me know, im usually available on Saturday

Hi, I’d be interested in bamboo training as well. Also for just general DMS fab usage, is it just the online training that’s required? I mainly just need to figure the DMS rules/process around how to use the printers :slight_smile: I have a creality at home

Is the bamboo still ad hoc training or are there classes online or in person? I could use a training/sign off

In person ad hoc. However the Bambu is down right now

Did it get broken or is it out because of the down at 4pm post?

Broken when a member tried to troubleshoot instead of just noting the issue and reporting it