3D printing Classes for the Bambu Lab

Hello, I was just wondering if there is a class for 3D printing before you are allowed to use it. If so, does anyone know if there is a class sometime in the week 1 to 2 weeks for the Bambu Lab?

I’m doing one on one classes for the Bambu just set up a time with me that works. Have you taken the 3D fab basics class

I’d love a 1:1 class. What’s your availability this week?

This week is off the books

I would be interested in a 3D printing class as well. Tues and Weds are no gos for me. Although not sure which machine I need to use. I want to make prototypes for my knives. 3d printing would be easier than making the actual knife to see how it feels in the hand. Is the Fab Basics class an online class? Any help getting started would be appreciated.

The class for the Polyprinter FDM printers, the Elegoo Mars resin printer and the Phrozen Sonic Mega 8k resin printer are all available on learn.dallasmakerspace.org. Be aware that they all require a 100% score on the final test to get approved.

2 Likes

thank you!

If you’re just creating a mock-up for hand-feel, I’d go with the Polyprinters. From what I’ve read, the resin printers are goofy to get right. Not that the Polyprinters are a walk in the park… Still, they just sound easier to me.

1 Like

No worries, thank you. LMK what your schedule looks like. I have some travel coming up, but if our stars align…:slight_smile: