3d Printing Character Figures help

Heyo. Was hoping there would be some people out there who have experience with optimizing printing prepped 3d files for figurines. I have a whole stack of files from Loot Studios (link is just one of the many bundles Ive purchased) and would appreciate any advice to produce the best results. After I get things fully dialed in I’m also wanting to print out a ~1/5scale Tali Zorah vas Normandy statue.

I have purchased my own brand new tank and build plate for our Saturn 2 machine, along with 1kg of Elegoo’s 8k water washable resin to start.

Not in any specific rush, I have to get past the Texas Pinball Festival and the DMS Steamroller Printing event before I can really dive in, but wanted to start the ball rolling.

Thanks!

Paul

I’ve been subscribed to loot studios for years now, love their stuff and have recently printed their Luthumos, Lord of the Dead 1/5 statue. It took 2kg and 5 build plates of my saturn 3.

The majority of stuff I’ve printed from loot has been their pre-supported hollow models, and they are great, never had an issue.

Let me know when you want to get started and I’ll try and help. I haven’t used the water washable, so that’ll be new. We can calibrate to get the best results before starting Tali Dorah