330 ohm resistor needed

I have a friend looking for a surface mount 330 ohm resistor, preferably this weekend, we arent sure on size but could probably figure it out with some guidance

Looks like they could do this as well:

1 Like

I think I have some 330 ohm, but they’re thru-hole.

Mouser will likely be fastest. They’re in Mansfield, but I’m not sure if the will-call window is open on Saturday or not.

1 Like

nice, i wasnt sure what his end goal was but i have through holes that i can get him and try that out. i thought he only wanted surface mount

2 Likes

You can measure with calipers if you’re unsure of the size. Google has listings of the sizes in God-given measurements and in those Francophile numbers.

3 Likes

We should have that in the elab. Look in the right-most cabinet in the inside row and if not there then one of the cabinets on the outside row. We have whole sets of them, from 0603 to 1206 I think.

Those look like 0805 but it’s hard to tell. Feel free to take one of each. They cost less than a penny.

3 Likes

Mouser would be my first suggestion too. SMT stuff isn’t sold retail anywhere that I’m aware of. It’s all going to be mail order or will call and Mouser is the closest.

Edit: Or DMS members. :face_with_monocle:

Fry’s sold them in little cards of 5-10 pieces but I’m not sure what their current status is and inventory was always an issue with them.

I am in Allen and can give you whatever you want :slight_smile:
Got tons of SMT components.

1 Like