3-D Printing Training Question

Hi All

I just completed the on-line training classes (3-D Lab) for the PolyPrinter Basics and Resin Printing -Elegoo Mars Pro. This included completing both exams with a 100% pass grade. Additionally, I downloaded and printed both complete training courses. Is anything more needed (other than thumb drive, STL files and PPE) that is needed for me to use that equipment?

My understanding is that these may be pre-reqs for the Jewelry (investment casting) 3-D printers? However, I am unable to access either the Wax Resin Printing or Castable Wax Resin Printing-Add-On course offered by the Jewelry Lab. Both courses deny self-enrollment? Please assist!

When I click on the “Site Home” link under learn.dallasmakerspace.org (after logging into the site), I see 13 different classes. Two of which are Jewelry classes related to the wax resin printer in the jewelry area.

Yes. On that page. However, as I stated above, the classes will not launch. I get a self-enrollment denial message.

@skyspook – Are the Jewelry classes something you know about?

@skyspook …. I’m guessing this is a Moodle issue?

I have manually enrolled you.

Justin @skyspook - i must have set something wrong in the course settings. Can you please help me resolve this via PM? Thx.

1 Like