2x4 aluminum bar requests

I’ve taken the bars with me to cut at home since our saw here couldn’t cut hot butter. I will be back in Friday and Saturday evenings to teach a class and likely Sunday day so those that request a one or two foot piece can pick it up. If you can’t make it those days and seriously want some let me know so I can set some back (but don’t wait too long).
Remember we don’t have a Square kiosk for our department so it’s $25/foot cash money, correct change please.
cheers!

1 Like

well slight delay. looks like my saw couldn’t cut butter either. Actually the blade broke so I have to go find one. I’ll still try to have these this weekend.

1 Like

Will horizontal saw cut them? Mark them and cut if I get to them before you do.

I was using my horizontal saw because the metal shop one is a bit worn as well.
I’ll stop by northern tools to pick one up shortly and will be back in business of cutting them tonight.,
thanks!

I would like a foot of it, but this weekend is really busy for me.

ok I’ll be there again next Thursday. After next weekend I’ll release it to the wild.

Nick, if you’ll mark the pieces - put name, I’ll cut them up if I get there before you.

they are cut. I’m bringing them up this evening. Since there is room at the bottom of the teacher cabinet, that is where I will stash the with a list. thanks.

1 Like

Okay, if anyone see me or Nick ask and I’ll retrieve. If you tell me that you have bin in the kitchen, tell where, color and name on it and I’ll put it in there.

1 Like

I would like to buy 1 piece if one is available. I’ll be at DMS tomorrow with cash.

Russell Ward

Hi Russell,
I got 2 foot unclaimed, so I can cut a piece for you.

Hey Nick,

If there is any left I’d like a foot as well. I can be there tomorrow evening.

hello. yes, I think yours will be the last foot.
I will be there around 6pm to teach a class at 7.I’ll be in the machine shop.

Cool, I’ll be there around 6.