200 Watt Wireless Power System Help

OK, this sounds promising.
Would you be willing to help me learn the basics on this whole thing. It’s my first rodeo. Dinner on me. I don’t mind rolling up my sleeves. Just want to learn.

Unfortunately Witricity doesn’t offer products only licensing and I have no where near that type of backing. I went through the list of every companies products that license their technology around the world and reached out to about 5 companies & TDK. Two happened to be in the metro so maybe Ill get a good lead.

I current;y use electrical slip ring but the wires get tugged on when people set them up and tear them down. plus the hole in the bottom of the stage cant fit the required gauge wires through the inside of the bearings with any connector. People aren’t going to carry a soldering iron everytime they setup or tear down the pole. If the pole just starts working when it gets close enough to the stage and is self enclosed that would be wonderful. All the rest of the electronics are already. the stupid spinning dc power cord is the last piece.

No worries. We are all about collaboration and excellence.

WiTricity doesn’t give up their secrets, but they have filed patents with the US Gubment. Those might be worth researching…

Otherwise, I’ll be in the Space this week. I can show you how to make a coil, how to Power Factor, and how to make a Lissajous on an O-scope to measure all this gunk. Once you get started, I think you will shine.

2 Likes

Have a look at this:

Great now I have to make an LED Hula Hoop

1 Like