2 tons of wood $$$

Those are friggin awesome. Unfortunately too broke to play right now

Updated pics

2 Likes

Are you going to post prices or just photos?

1 Like

These are just photos. Interested parties have been messaging me privately or on here about the ones they want. I like them all and don’t mind keeping all of them. They are blank canvases to me. But I am also super busy and maybe others can use some of this faster than me!

You’ve got some beautiful pieces there! Even though I’ve moved to Waco I’d still like to see what you decide on pricing etc.!
Troy

1 Like

Hey sorry for the late reply, send me a text 214-808-3423 and I can literally get anything at around any budget if I dont have it already

1 Like

Can you post a general price?

This is my personal collection so if there is a piece you’re interested in, I will be more than happy to quote it. Now that I know there is a market for nice pieces of wood, the next time I post pictures, prices will be attached. I will have better selections too.

@Team_Moderators can this be moved to Maker Trade?

I’m a new member, never heard of the maker trade category. Thanks for the round about knowledge though.

I didn’t imagine so, but you can not move it without them now I don’t think so tagged for efficiency. I think you’re doing the barrel right?

1 Like

Yup. Cant wait to be done with it. Hopefully Monday

“You” can.
Anyone with appropriate trust level can recategorize.

3 Likes

How did you do it? Neat trick

I didn’t, but the person who did, did it like this:

baked in Discourse function

1 Like

Learn new things every day