2 tons of wood $$$

20190506_185317|375x500

I got a bunch of dry slabs for sale, around 2 tons. Different species, thicknesses and lengths, all dry as a bone. Family owned lumber mill, live edge slabs for life.

3 Likes

@larsgars The picture did not post.

3 Likes

Where is it and how much are you asking?
Per bd ft or what. Thanks. Jeff

I can bring most to makerspace, some require a trailer. Its off Dallas north tollway and Bush, cheaper than board ft, whatever you see you can use, we can sell.

Can you tell me what kind you have?
Ash, pecan, oak, whatever?

Any spalted?

Jeff Whitcomb

2100 Bowling Green

Denton, TX 76201

800-969-9368

cell-903-203-9463

“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW

[email protected]

Looks like walnut, pecan, and cedar.

@larsgars can you give an example price for a slab we can see in the picture? I have about 25 live edge slabs in my garage already but can’t pass up when the price is right. The time to buy is when you see it! Some of the stuff in the back on the shelves may work for making some live edge shelves.

To be honest, about 90% I have no clue what type of wood it all is. I am going to go through it in a couple hours to take more detailed pictures of all I have to sell. My background is purely art related and I am literally brand new to the World of Woodworking! So to me, is see artist value in everything I have which is different than the board foot cost, this is just too much for me right now so the cost will be cheap

I completely understand. Maybe we can get together in the next day or
two. I am a woodworker but not highly skilled. Just play at it.

I do support the arts, mostly live concerts. I did just volunteer at Art.com

and that was fun. Even bought a couple of pieces.

I have been going to Makerspace for about 4 years now. Used to go often,

took a hiatus, and now going back full bore.

This email is the best way to reach me. Talk is okay but sometimes it does

not work well.

Are the slabs dry or wet?

Jeff Whitcomb

2100 Bowling Green

Denton, TX 76201

800-969-9368

cell-903-203-9463

“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW

[email protected]

Someone wanna chip in with me on this bad boy?..

1 Like

Haha yeah…its worse than crack. Seeing nice slabs and live edges! I’m still an artist at heart and can sell extra stuff very easy, especially if I’m overloaded! My next hunt and gather will be wood cookies, so if you need some let me know and I’ll pick up extras. Family friendly owns a lumber mill.

1 Like

I’m 100% interested in cookies, the bigger the better. I haven’t had much opportunity to work with them and I’d really like to.

Spent about $150 on 7 cookies, hope to sell each at $150

4 Likes

What kind of wood and how much?
Where is it located?

Larry,

Let me know what they need for that tree on the ground and if

they will mill it.

Jeff Whitcomb

[email protected]

They will mill and I’ll find out a price

“I don’t know if it’s any good when I get that wide Saw in I’m going to cut it up and find out”

Good. Let me know where it is also.
I might want to swing by and take a look.

Planning ahead for a cut is the most important thing.

Jeff Whitcomb

2100 Bowling Green

Denton, TX 76201

800-969-9368

cell-903-203-9463

[email protected]

1 Like

I would want to cut it into slabs, not bowl blanks, if possible.

Jeff Whitcomb

[email protected]

1 Like