17" Philips 107S CRT monitors SVGA brand new in box

If anyone is interested in free circa 2001 17" CRT SVGA monitors for arcade purposes - I have a bunch of them. I would be more than happy to drop several off for anyone that wants one. Cleaning out some storage units. Just comment here. If the group would like a few extras to just keep at the space for future projects let me know. Otherwise they are going to recycling…

1 Like

@Team_Vector any interest?

Let me ask a retro computer friend.

1 Like

I’ll take two, can you bring them up to DMS tomorrow (Thursday afternoon)?

I also will take two for an eventual Bartop mame cabinet.

Please do not leave any of the CRT’s on the Member exchange shelf. I had to turn away several smaller crt’s earlier today.

2 Likes

I work in East Dallas and live in Plano - have not even picked up from storage yet. There might be some 19s as well. Not positive - would those be preferred? I doubt I will make it over to the DMS today. If you live towards Plano it might be easier to connect on that side of town. But I can eventually make it over to DMS within the next 5-7 days.

I’m in Plano, I’ll ask and see if he’d rather have a 19 or a 17. I’d imagine that one fits better than the other but we’ll see.

I have a compact SUV and can meet you next week sometime in Plano wherever

Sounds good - I will swing by storage tomorrow and pick them up. And let you know for sure which size they are - I can always grab some of both. And then we can setup times to meet up. Thanks guys - glad they are going to get used and not just dumped.

1 Like

Two 17"s for me please.

If any 19” I’ll take some

I did not have a chance to swing by today and grab them - will do it on Monday. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Enjoy your weekend, it’s not like the monitors haven’t waited a while, they should be ok a little longer before finding their homes.

Ran by storage. Don’t have any 19s - my memory failed me. Getting to be kind of normal these days. I have 4 17s in the back of my van - 3 brand new in the boxes and 1 loose - but basically looks brand new. I have plans tonight but will be at the house. If anyone wants to swing by tonight let me know and I will PM you my address.

Malcolm and I are meeting up at race trac on east side of 75 and park Thursday at 630 - can you make that?

3 Likes

I’ll be there

1 Like

Excellent!!!