10x10 Art Show is up and running!

The 10 x 10 Art show is officially started! Who will be the first to submit their art??

If you need a piece of wood, they are located just inside Creative Arts on the Cart.

For those of you who haven’t heard of the 10x10 Art Show, every year on our Open House day, we decorate the walls with works of art from as many members as possible. Previous works include many different types of media including 3D printed, painted, sketched, models, electronics, games, carved, etc etc. The list goes on!!

Closing date for submissions will be SEPTEMBER 30TH. This will give us time to hang your beautiful work.

Further rules (not many of them) can be found on the cart. Please take a minute to read them. (I attached them here also)

LETS GO!!!

10x10 2017.pdf (350.3 KB)
10x10 Art Show Rules.pdf (207.1 KB)

10 Likes

I hope that everyone reading this knows that @mreynolds is a rockstar and he deserves two thumbs up for keeping things running in my absence.

9 Likes

I feel like you’re both rockstars. Back to the grind has me both missing the space and in deep awe that anyone holds a chair and an outside job working for other people without going bananas

I don’t know if I’m first, but here is my 10x10 engraved on leather.

11 Likes

Sounds like a winner! :smile:

1 Like

Just a reminder that there is just under 2 weeks to get your finished piece of awesomeness back to Creative Arts room!!

We still have lots of 10x10’s ready for folks to use, don’t feel like you can only have one entry

1 Like

Working on my 2nd piece! The 10x10 event = great excuse to try new things.

7 Likes

Would ya’ll need help installing the show on Sept 30th?

Help is always welcome.