Wood Shop classes

Are there going to be any woodshop classes coming up? (that aren’t listed on the calendar, I mean).
I see the 101 class, this saturday, but will there be anything more advanced coming up?

Saturday afternoon there is a separate class for using the Saw Stop table saw. Also, I believe Tom offers lessons on turning wood with the lathe. I think you just arrange some time with him. For that we currently have a large amount of wood that was donated to the space.

The only other ‘advanced’ training I have seen for the wood shop is for using the CNC router. I believe they offer a class on that about once a month.

1 Like

Ok. Thank you.
The CNC is what I’m most interested in but didn’t see it listed anywhere.

I think the last CNC Router class was a week or so ago and this thread indicates the 27th will be the next (if the Jump Server gets fixed)

Upcoming Wood Shop classes

I presume you mean that the 2 CNC router classes on the calendar are sold out?

@bgangwere

I don’t know, but I checked the Calendar as well and didn’t see any listings for the CNC Router, just for the HAAS

Oh, crap, this is July, isn’t it. :slight_smile: I didn’t expect my search to go back in time. Sorry about that.

1 Like

It doesnt appear that the Server will be up by the 27th so The CNC class will be postoponed till we get everything sorted on that front.

Sorry. Is there something else you wanted to learn in particular?

1 Like