Streaming 2/15 member meeting

Not sure if this is @Team_Digital_Media or @Team_PR but can we get tomorrow’s member meeting streamed? I believe many members are interested in viewing it.

I don’t have any relevant skills for this but can be there a bit early to lend a hand setting up if needed.

Edit to add @Coul because I noticed he wasn’t within the Team PR group.

11 Likes

Any word on this?

Tonight’s meeting will not be live streamed. However, it will be recorded and posted for members.

4 Likes

May I ask why?

1 Like

recorded how? do you mean a video recording? audio? or just ‘notes’?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

well that or nobody with the knowledge of how felt like setting it all up, or some piece of equipment isn’t working…

3 Likes

It’s 2019, setting up a simple live stream or going “live” on Facebook is anything a normal child can do.

Quorum for ordinary business wasn’t met. There’s a 360° camera running but no idea if it’s broadcasting.

1 Like

- ? -

There shall be no formal business conducted at this meeting.

1 Like

I do all the time, perhaps you have heard of the Makerspace picnic.

Too obtuse. Got it.

By how many souls was the meeting short?

About 10 short of the ⅓ requirement, about 90 short of the ⅔ requirement.

3 Likes

P = ⅓ V - 10
P = ⅔ V - 90

Solving…

P = 70

Hey! There IS a use for algebra after high school…

2 Likes

Nearly about half who are directors, chairs or vice-chairs?

1 Like

Thank you for volunteering to set it up.

2 Likes

Kris wanted it to be streamed and asked Adnan to stream it but the 360 camera didn’t work or something happened but another recording was made and Coul said that it would be up on Youtube

3 Likes

we had tried streaming recently as a couple weeks ago but were running into trouble.

Additionally this was a member meeting and, whilst no official business was conducted, it was still an internal meeting for members. Facebook live wouldn’t have been an option from what I can tell.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.