Maker Made Trade Fair Set-up Saturday Night

Thanks! I will try to make it up there to help.

I don’t know anything about them. I’ll be at the space later today to solve

I was told they were given to DM, if not yours, not your issue. Thanks for looking into it.

@Bill you know anything about these?

@Coul it’s the small CCTV monitors. Donated to the Space. Digital media was the target.

We looked at them, esp the Sony Trinitrons. You had a use. If not, we will move them out to the member exchange and then recycle if needed.

2 Likes

Before they go to Member Exchange, I’d be willing to donate some cash to Digital Media for some of the Sony monitors.

Paging @Team_Digital_Media

Raymond

2 Likes

Discussion about the monitors here: Stack of color monitors in Interactive Classroom

They cannot go on the Exchange shelf because they are CRTs.

Maybe put a sign on the pile saying they are free for the taking during the trade day?

1 Like

Where will they be stacked for the taking? The problem is they are taking up space and that room will be crowded as it is.

What committee accepted these?

Digital Media

Then they are responsible to move them DM until they figure out how to properly dispose of.

Walter asked me for one of them wanting to convert it to an X-Y vector display. I said go ahead, and please teach a class where each student takes one home. Since his ban, that is not likely to happen any time soon.

If no other resolution, Beth said she can dispose of them.

@coul @dryad2b @talkers Can Beth have these? We need them out by Sunday morning.

Thanks

@Raymond - if you want any, you’d better hurry…

Yes, Beth can have them if they are still available

@Raymond is welcome to them as well. Just work it out with @dryad2b

Raymond is welcome to them! We only get chump-change for recycling them. I’ll move them over to the Exchange Shelf Saturday if Raymond hasn’t picked them up.

1 Like

They cannot go on the Exchange Shelf unless we are waiving the no CRT rule.

Maybe keep them in Digital Media until Raymond or Beth makes them disappear? Different chair, but after all, that is the committee which accepted them.

1 Like

I just went to see exactly what kind they are and they are gone!

3 Likes

Beth had them in Personal Storage and PMed me.

I grabbed the 3 RGB input ones and David grabbed a JVC one and we dropped cash in envelopes marked for Digital Arts into the box by the copier.

4 Likes

@Raymond Please pay Classroom by sharing pictures of what you make with them. Thank you.

4 Likes

I’ll be up there pretty close to 10 pm. It has been a long day so I’m a little slow.

2 Likes