Largest monthly donation for CA to date! And me pushing Kroger cards again

FYI I just deposited close to $120 from the cash fee/donation box for June. This is the largest deposit I can remember. So thanks for paying for the consumables used in the room! With this donation we are able keep the supplies replenished and new fun stuff (and sometimes really boring stuff) flowing in.

This deposit included a check from Kroger. You can register your Kroger card to benefit Dms creative arts. A (close to) $30 check was sent - this is with only 5 people/families signed up under our account. More people registered = more passive income for CA = more fun little bits and pieces for you. This costs you nothing and is just a program that Kroger has to benefit community organizations.

If you are interested please follow the yellow brick road starting here: https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/please-register-your-reward-card-at-kroger-to-benefit-the-creative-arts/5718?u=uglyknees

Be forewarned I’m long-winded. Thank you. You are wonderful people.

5 Likes

I don’t use supermarket cards, but my brother does. Seeing that he owes me a big favor, I’ll see what I can do…

Don’t pull this as your big favor save it for if you need a kidney or something. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Out of curiosity…since the thief was caught has the ratio of cash box payments to services used in the various committees (laser, 3D printing, etc.) improved?

It’s not that big of a favor…