Free shelf update

Big load of tech came in this morning and this is only the first load. THE PC’S WERE DONATED AS A WHOLE WORKING UNIT, so please pick them up as one unit at a time. Do not part them out here. Another load on its way.

1 Like

Umm…

Why are there bags/boxes of crap on the floor in front of the shelf? It goes on the shelf, or it goes in the dumpster.

(Apologies if this isn’t related to the computer donation, but we just had a thread about issues with items
being dumped in front of th efreebie shelves ignoring the signs right there on the floor…)

4 Likes

Maybe next load could be for this: Swap day @ DMS!?

That’s part of the reason for my post. I’m half hoping that people want tech related stuff bad enough this one fixes itself. This is all quality stuff. I am going to manually consolidate it when the second load arrives. This stuff is all working. And it’s out of a church that had some kind of computer lab.

I’m the one who has been clearing the shelf so it will be taken care of this evening. At least that’s my goal, I’ve heard it’s good to have those.

As soon as I get out of the shower my son and I will be right down to look 'em over.

:slight_smile:

@Gus_Reiter just tagging you in case you want any of this for the Open House event.

If they try to bring a CRT in start throwing things at them.

1 Like

There was one snuck in on the lower shelf. :confused:

We came by and dug through things. I dropped some cash with @Ebony_Jackson as a donation to Science and my son will drop some cash at a later date to a group of his choosing.

2 Likes