Dragon Egg Resin Turning Class- Spot Open

I unfortunately had to drop out of the resin/wood dragon egg classes this weekend. Go grab that spot as it is a very limited class.

2 Likes

I tried to sign up, but it looks like someone else got in first. Oh well. Thanks for the chance. :slight_smile:

@Team_Infrastructure
The prior person who signed up for the class did not meet the requirements so I had a conversation with them and rejected their request. Since @omturbo was next to speak up I wanted to allow him to join but it is still showing as full. Is this a glitch? is there any way we can get him registered? Thanks for your time!

There is apparently a bug in the system in which rejected registrants still count against the limit. I took the liberty to increase the limit to four so that one more can get in.

It says I don’t meet the prerequisites. Having this looked into. I took lathe 101 in early December.

Let’s hope they get your AD fixed then you can sign up.

I see you took Wood Lathe 101 - Basics on Dec 6 and the instructor forgot to do the Active Directory assignments.

Try registering for the Dragon Egg class again.

1 Like

@Bill , that got me fixed up. All signed up now. Thanks for the assist!

2 Likes

For part one of the class, do you have to have completed the maker space safety corse? I have my own woodshop and really just want to learn about the resin creation part.