Does the space (or a member) have a dent puller?

Hey everyone,

I freely admit to not being a car guy, and needing to be more familiar with that area; but was wondering if anyone has a dent pulling kit? My wife just got a door ding from a parking lot and is taking it badly.

Per her description, the area is roughly palm-sized and is not folded or cracked.

Offering tacos and/or beer for help and instruction (as I’m always willing to learn new things)

Thank you,
Andrew

A simple sink plunger can pop out some dents.

I thought the space purchased a PDR kit a while back, so that might be another option. @TLAR can probably confirm whether my memory is accurate and/or whether said kit is a going concern…

We have a slide hammer, which is the version where you put a sheet-metal screw into the dent, and pop it out that way.

If it’s a small dent you might be able to do something with a cheap HF suction cup: https://www.harborfreight.com/4-1-2-half-inch-diameter-suction-cup-40993.html

Something like this?

I have 2 sizes of the suction cup ones that I’ve used successfully on my car. You’re welcome to borrow them and just put them back in my box in the galley. Let me know, and we can figure out how to get them to you.

Pretty straight forward usage. Clean the area, wet and apply the suction cup, pull just shy of giving yourself a hernia.