Color Coding For Committees

Being an art teacher I don’t believe this graphic as I’ve had very intuitive men and women flood my classroom- but still - it’s a cute little smirk worthy thing

6 Likes

Any chance infrastructure can change Talk category colors to match? Some do, some don’t for now.

Any current chairperson who would like to have the color changed on the main category most closely associated with their committee is welcome to create a REQUEST in the #issues-requests category and I can look into it. I would need to have the exact hex color code. Remember: One request per REQUEST thread. Each committee chair would need to create a separate thread. Note: The other categories will continue to use the colors already assigned - which may end up being extremely similar to the colors chosen by the committees.

What options are left? I don’t think I see orange taken, So Orange is Ok. Otherwise, I am pretty ok with any color.

Edit: For Digital Media

What committee?..

Oops, thats kinda important, Digital Media

Done … …!

1 Like

Heh, heh, heh, Aerospace selects sky blue…

1 Like

Heh, heh, heh, Aerospace selects sky blue…

Didn’t even realize it! :laughing:
Does that mean we can request to be changed to space black if we cross the karman line? :joy:

2 Likes

Nope, Blacksmithing beat there … they have Black. Sorry, the Metal Beaters have already beaten you using low technology.

1 Like

I guess airplane jokes sometimes soar over peoples heads

3 Likes

He’s been working on them too long…

1 Like

but what about space black? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Black metal flake - space with stars…

@John_Marlow

Chris can you split off the first post that has colors so we can add new committees and update with every committees colors.

Once set, I’ll arrange to have 3 or so posters made with all the colors for posting around the Space. It might be nice when we move that committees have a sign with committee name and a border that has their color with it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if the “hospital stripes” came back…

2 Likes

MASSIVE amount of work - Pearce did lot of work. Only now think how long they’d have to be.

They looked great! Thanks @PearceDunlap

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: UPDATED Color Coding For Committees

I think they looked great and were helpful to non-members to find their way to classes. Later they discussed a source for colored vinyl tape with a broad enough range of colors.

2 Likes