BoD Agenda 02/18/2019 A Modest Proposal

Problem: We have seen the issues on talk. We all know there is only one good solution.

Solution:

1. Immediately mobilize the Science, Creative Arts, Metals, and Automotive committees to prepare a cage suitable for n=6 occupants to do battle in. There shall be a building lock-in until the cage is prepared. Instruct Parks Pantry to no longer provide restocking of the galley if the cage is not completed after 48 hours.

2. Provide funding to buy 1,850lbs (IATA standard air passenger assumed weight * 10) of SpaceX lift to the nearest star.

3. Provided points #1 & #2 have been met, prepare a battle of any willing and able person who wishes to enter the cage. The victor shall be named the viceroy of DMS, with an ability to create quorum with their mere presence. The loser(s) shall be airlifted to the sun via point #2.

Relevance:

It’s time we move past these petty disagreements. The only true judge of our worthiness is the cage.

I am a simple man with simple solutions. I hope I have been of service.

6 Likes

Seconded and tencharactered.

1 Like

Guns are allowed in the cage as long as you didn’t make the guns at the space.

2 Likes

Conversely, swords and knives are allowed only if you did make them at the space.

4 Likes

Comments from another post from a while back.

“Someone suggested bringing back dueling.
Back parking lot.
Weaponry supplied by Hatcher’s Armory.”

“Back parking lot.
No set up required…
Hmmm…Hatcher’s can’t supply reactive chemically expanding propellant blah, blah, blah weapons.
Rail guns at 100 yards?”

2 Likes

Wasn’t this done months ago? I kid, I kid. Get it, because we run out of food alot?

1 Like

We’ve got groups that do BattleBots stuff, would be more entertaining and safer I think.

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah!
Barnburner badass comment of the day!
Take that TABC

Whoops I mean ATF

2 Likes

Thunder Dome!

1 Like