Auto Lift Training - $50

Cool. I will be there on Thursday (7/7) at or before 7P. I will ask for UNIMOG Tom, if I don’t find you some other way. Thanks!
Chris Hand

See you then
Just ask for the old fat guy that works on the unimog

Can I also join in this training?

Regards
Clive

Yes, of course!
no problem

1 Like

Hi new member,
I would like to get certified for the lift.
Also is the Thursday race car build still going on?

I would like to assist with anything as I have been working on cars for many years and still willing to learn. I used to drag race, auto-x and dirt track. Domestic or imports don’t care just like to play.

Will be posting in this thread when we have the parts to work on the 240 more, will likely be replacing the rod bearings with the engine in the car this week or next.

OK cool, when is a good time to do the lift certification?

I will be up there Sun after 4p or through out the week.

i’ll be up there after the VW show and swap so it will be after 4 closer to 5 sunday and can show you how to use the lift.

I’ll be working with the owners of a white buick and a white high roof ford van

Great, I’ll see you then, thank you.

I’ve been needing to get the training for a few months now so any chance you’ll be at the space tonight or this week?

My plan is Thursday after 7pm

Cool! I’ll swing by around that time after work.

I have a guild meeting thurs evening and have to reschedule - how does weds or fri or sat(after 4 sat) sound?

16:00 Saturday works. See you then.

@TLAR,
May I come and do the training as well?

Sure,

Anytime I am up at the space is good for lift training.

Last night was a later than planned night and this weekend I’ll be there as well.

Hi, did the training take place on Sunday? Is there a schedule for the next one?
Thanks

Who is managing the lock code? Need to get it.

I’ll be there Weds evening around 7pm for the tire class and can give you the lift class or Thurs evening around 730pm

Thursday would be great, thank you!
Can I pay the fee in cash in person or should I do it online?