Zipper Sewing Class this Tuesday

I’ve got four spaces left in my zipper bag class, this Tuesday night (1/7) at 7pm. Come have fun conquering sewing “scary” zippers!

Cindy

2 Likes

Signing up now

2 Likes

I had to cancel my spot and I really needed to take this class. Zippers have been my enemy. Someone else please grab the spot, she is a great teacher!

One thing I found a little… annoying… when I taught a zipper-bag class was that the instructions had us sewing the zipper to the parts, and then sewing the bag. Kinda seemed like cheating, if the goal was to learn how to sew zippers. However, it did result in lovely zipper bags, so there’s that. And, you do find out how to use a zipper foot.

That’s how I teach it…my goal is teaching how to sew zippers in a bag, the easy way. :blush: I don’t make clothes with zippers (or really make clothes at all) so that’s not something I’d be able to teach. Bags are what I know. And dog collars.:blush:

Cindy

That’s how they teach it at the infamous Missouri Star Quilts and it’s how I began my relationship with zippers. It’s not cheating; it’s working smart!