Young Maker graduating High School!

Please come cheer one young maker at their graduation from high school. The more the merrier!!

Azzy Kitchen will be walking across the stage to accept their high school diploma. We hope that you will be able to make it there and cheer Azzy on. There aren’t tickets, just come and be part of the noise!

Date: 4 June (Sunday)

Time: 9 AM

Place : UNT Coliseum
Coliseum, 600 Ave D, Denton, TX 76201

7 Likes

Day/date …?

1 Like

Denton High School’s graduation is 11am on Friday, June 2nd, 2017.

Other Denton ISD high schools have graduation later that same day (Guyer HS @ 2:30pm, Ryan HS @ 6pm).

I’m guessing the 9am time is when the kids have to arrive in order to get gowns, get organized, et al, before the actual ceremony. @Karen_Kitchen can you confirm?

http://www.dentonisd.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=2&PageType=17&DomainID=1&ModuleInstanceID=12926&EventDateID=296114

Marcus High in Flower Mound has theirs on the 3rd at 10am at UNT.

Azzy has to be there no later than 7:30 AM. Since there are several other graduations going on this day, Turner happens to be the first. I am unsure when it ends but shouldn’t take very long.

Oops!

4 June (Sunday)

They run them in and out. It’s logistical beauty really.
Congrats Azzy. Bales and I had a harsh talk to her about school FYI - she got double teachered one night - if she needs someone to run her around to show her brookhaven let’s me know…I’ll make up some information.

2 Likes

I think Azzy would greatly appreciate that a lot. Thank you!! <3 Having an inside source for Brookhaven would mean so much.

1 Like

Ok, in true high school teacher fashion she needs to show effort and initiative for this to happen. It’s on her to contact me.

4 Likes

We are in section 205 of the colosseum at UNT. Hope to see y’all soon!

I forgot to add my number if you need to reach me.

Yep there where at least three LISD schools yesterday. We could almost not get out of the coliseum due to people sneaking in early for the next one.

2 Likes