You need this in YOUR house immediately

I bought another investment property this week and the seller was kind enough to gift me a knockoff RedBox machine. Out of the kindness of my heart, I am giving YOU the opportunity to be like me and live off of a passive income (stick it to the man). Do you have what it takes? Are you ready for financial freedom? Are you ready to be a power player in RL? Then keep reading, because your future is about to change.

Have you been looking to start your own business? You too can be the next WeWork. Let the passive income of DVD rentals finally give you the time you need to max level in WarHammer and WoW Classic! Level up your RL financial status! Move out of Mom’s basement (or at least earn enough respect to move back into a bedroom).

For the low price if bringing your own truck and labor to Forney, I will give you everything you need to get started.
Vending machine - Check
Credit Card POS - Check
Starter bucket of DVD’s - Check (note, some may not be appropriate for public vending)

Don’t be a fool and walk away. Take advantage of me being a fool and giving this away!
Text me: 469.305.0000
You are welcome to ask me any question you want, after it is loaded in your truck and you are out of my driveway.

8 Likes

Man, there’s a pitch for today’s youth!

This sequence of events does seem intended to eliminate seller’s remorse.

7 Likes

I was wondering about this, then I saw Green Lantern in there, now I understand. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wait! a red box!!! Dude, I’ve been wanting to hack one of those for years now…

So, ball park figures; what are we talking about here?

A truck, you, a buddy, and a 45 min drive to Forney.

I was planning to haul it to the dump this weekend.

not gonna lie this was pretty clever!