Y'all, I am SHOOK

Y’all.
Science is killing it right now!

The last couple of months the Science Committee has set out to teach more classes and I’m really proud to say that we have accomplished that in a very short amount of time. If you look under the Science category under the calendar, there are TONS of classes ranging in difficulty from the basics to advanced genetics classes.

I want to thank all of the volunteers who have taken the time to plan and teach classes for our committee @Josh_Melnick @Littlepchan @NightRanger @TBenV

I want to thank our procurement officer @kobin for helping make sure our teachers have everything they need to teach classes.

With the honorariums Science is earning we will hopefully be able to buy more cool stuff to keep the classes coming!

10 Likes

I’m told my schedule will get better in September… hoping to get back on the horse and make some regularly scheduled stops at DMS then… as well as some classes on brewing. Timing for that works as it won’t be so absurdly hot and we can actually do things outside as well as keep the beer at a reasonable temperature once it’s being fermented.

1 Like

If you make your way to the space before then, please PM me! I’d love to stop by and say hello face to face.

Will do… I’m in town the next 2-3 days or so… trying to get a few things done over there so I’ll message you on my way in.

-Ian

1 Like