WTB: Small Compact Flash cards

Hey folks,

I’m looking for small Compact Flash cards - less than 1GB in size, all the way down to 16 or 32MB. Anyone have any for sale?

I can trade you some 2GB ones or buy them off of you.

How many are you looking for?

I have four CF cards less than 1GB. 1 64MB, 1 128MB, 1 256MB and 1 512MB card. Do you want to trade for them?

About a dozen

Sounds good. When will you be at the space next?

I can come out tomorrow. I have an a/c inspector coming tomorrow morning. How does the afternoon look for you? Say around 2-2:30?

i can probably sneak out of work around 3:30 on a Friday… but that’s it.

New fiscal year starting and they have me in a new role reporting into a director level.

If you want to make it later that’s cool, too. I’m retired so my schedule is pretty flexible.
What time works best for you? 4:00PM ok?

1 Like

4pm works for me. I blocked my calendar at 3:30 to give me time to drive down to DMS.

I’ll see you then. Where shall we meet? The galley?

If you need more, I have a 64MB, 128 MB, 256 MB and 2 512 MB cards. Don’t need any larger ones but I’d be interested in selling these. :slight_smile:
Cindy

Sounds good - I’ll be in khaki cargo shorts and a gray fishing shirt.

I’m 6’9" so it should be pretty easy to spot one another.

1 Like

I think I have a few in the 100+ Mb sizes. Their yours if you want them. Just need some help moving a few things out of the studio to get to them.

1 Like

Yes sir! I have a heavy duty UPS dolly if you need me to bring it. I just need to know when a good time is.

I’m open tomorrow.

Perfect! Give me a ring around 11am and lets meet up in plano. I’ll give you a pm with my phone number and location in a moment.