Would you like to accept bitcoin for whatever you sell?

I run my own online shop where I sell things for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Long story short, I’m running my own bitcoin payment processing server that can connect with quite a few applications. It’s an open source project called BTCpay server. Anyways, this server is built to run multiple stores and I have the ability to create users and those users can run their own stores that I do not have access to.

Basically, I’m offering up this service to anyone who is interested, free of charge. I am already running the server and bitcoin node for my own store so it does not affect my operation. The software is completely trust-less, meaning it doesn’t have access to your private keys or the funds. The bitcoin is sent directly to whatever wallet you choose, it is non-custodial. BTCPay provides invoice creation, point of sale terminals, and much more.

Here is a demo site: https://mainnet.demo.btcpayserver.org/

DM me if you are interested.

You would be able to accept litecoin and bitcoin on chain.

Thanks!

Please don’t start a debate on this tread about crypto for payments and etc… :wink: I’m just trying to offer a service for people interested. Start a new thread if you wanna do that. I will gladly join in that conversation.