Would Like To Cast

The last class taught at DMS before lockdown was in fact casting. We were casting every Monday nearly then. Nadira John K Terrance and Myself all hosted events or classes.

Clarks class never casted fwiw, it went unfinished. I tracked down all the participants myself, and offered to cast for them. As well as notified the board to issue refunds.

3 Likes

Well I took that vulcanized rubber mold class with you back in August 2019 and it was supposed to be a multi-part set of classes that finished with a lost wax cast mold and finished metal piece (along with getting signed off). You never did a class with the next step or if there was a class, it was impossible to get into. Every time I asked you about it, you were super busy and didnā€™t have time to teach. Now itā€™s been 15 months and I still havenā€™t been able to take the classes needed to get signed off on using the equipment to cast. It shouldnā€™t be so hard to get signed off to use certain community equipment (Iā€™m not talking just in jewelry).