Would like help with the MultiCam

I’m new to Makerspace and to using a CNC. I have taken the CNC class but I’m pretty intimidated with power of the CNC and the software. Would anyone be available to let me shadow them as they worked a project? The class was informative but a lot of information to absorb for a true beginner. Thanks!

1 Like

Most any of us will be very willing to allow shadowing. Just ask! (Part of what I love about DMS.) Hopefully next week I will be in cutting out some Halloween decorations as jobs with built in deadlines always get first priority.

1 Like

Thank you so much! If you’ll just let me know when you’ll be there, I’d love to watch you work!

Be there just after 2pm if the machine is available.

I’m so sorry, I’m just seeing this! Thanks for reaching out to me. I’m so bummed I missed your message.

It was relatively last minute. Also would’ve been hard to talk as a woodshop basics class was also going on at the time. Just plan to go sometime and start up a discussion with whoever’s working on the CNC. Most folks will be very open to helping you out.

Thank you! I’ll give that a try again! Haven’t found anyone working when I’ve popped in previously.