Woodshop Potluck 6/12/21 5:00PM, Interactive

Woodshop Potluck
June 12th 5:00PM
Interactive Classroom

Bring food
Eat food
Show off projects
See people you haven’t seen in years

I will be bringing the Lee brisket and homemade rolls.

9 Likes

1 Like

I’ll be there. Probably bring buffalo chicken drumsticks

2 Likes

Ian, thank you for setting this up. I will most likely be there, but cant commit just yet. I’m also pretty good about trying to fill gaps in food needs for potlucks so if we are meat heavy I can bring a side (or vise versa as the list grows).

2 Likes

This is a good sign towards normality! :tada: :sparkler: :balloon:

3 Likes

Sounds great but have a family commitment that entire weekend… I’ll catch you guys at the next one.

Even though I haven’t been active in woodworking I wish I could be there I am so glad to see potlucks returning to the Bond and fill community over food ethnic said this is a as it was pre-planned

So come and join! Maybe you’ll get interested in some woodworking along the way!

If I had some way of transportation you can guarantee I’d be there probably with my macaroni and cheese what’s always went over well at potlucks. I’m definitely interested in woodworking I want but I think it would be better for someone to do a one-on-one with me because of my vision issues I have collection of some interesting pictures of cream cheese from my yard that I need I one of the globe cases will become a cheese board and some other slices will be turned into a jewelry display I just got to figure out a way of getting to Makerspace since I can’t drive and parties in the nursing home y’all are going to see me around to get sliced up I think I think

Bump. 123456789

2 Likes

Looks like if anyone else is joining bringing drinks would be a good option. Also plates/cups.

1 Like

I can bring paper products and cups.

1 Like

I’m bringing banana pudding. What kinds of drinks and in what quantities should I bring? Would ice tea (sweet and unsweet), cola and ginger ale drinks, and bottled water be ok?

1 Like

Perfect! Maybe a 12 pack of each?

We should probably avoid shared bottles for now if that’s ok?

1 Like

@IanLee :: Will do. And totally agreed on smaller individual bottles. That’s a wise and prudent choice. Thanks! Looking forward to the gettogether!

1 Like

Credit card debt and maybe even leave a little something just something I had noted pre-pandemic the drinks that sold out in the galley with dr. Peppers first regular dr. Peppers than regular Coca-Cola apparently we have a lot of people who like sugar

Is there an actual link for the signup sheet ?

1 Like

https://bit.ly/3oQdcst This takes you to the Google sign up sheet I believe

1 Like

Are spouses allowed? Even if they don’t know the difference between a cold chisel and a mortising chisel? My wife gave me a definite maybe when I asked if she wanted to come, which seemed suspicious, but I suspect if she does come, she already knows what time I’m leaving.

Im bringing Empanadas.

-Randy

2 Likes

Absolutely. Families encouraged.

2 Likes