Google Meet: meet.google.com/gsf-dubo-zbm
Dial In: 321-529-7314 PIN: 700 954 946#
Agenda for Woodshop Meeting 7/12/2020 1:00pm
Discussion: I want to focus on preparing for the future DMS woodshop.
- How do we do that?
- We can currently serve 10 people in our space comfortably, 20 max. What needs to change to meet the demands of 30-60 people?
- How do we reduce volunteer fatigue?
- How do we meet the educational demands of new members?
- How do we keep tools in safe, operating condition?
- How do teach, spread, encourage a culture of safety?
- What types of projects does the woodshop typically see and how do we better serve those needs?
- Ad-hoc vice-chairs
- RFID prototypes
- Maintenance Schedule (Parked)
Reminders / announcements:
- Storage: There is no personal / project storage in the woodshop / Annex. Retrieve your materials or message me by the 19th. Anything not belonging to the committee will be trashed at the next work day.
- Looking at a work day 7/21 7pm?
- We are working to establish a par level for all materials using a visual inventory system. If you see that something needs to be replenished, message team woodshop.
- Please do not directly spray machines/ switches with cleanser. Please do not use sopping wet wipes on machines. Please spray towels and use damp towels to wipe machines and switches down. If machines are wet, dry them immediately.