Woodshop Basics Class Availability - Saturday July 4th @ 10:00 AM

I’m offering a class for Woodshop Basics this coming Saturday, July 4th, at 10:00AM. Due to COVID restrictions, I only have two slots available. If you would like to attend this class, go ahead and leave a message here and I’ll get in touch with you.

If the class fills up before you have a chance to sign up, don’t worry. I’m going to be offering the class regularly moving forward, with alternating days and times to accommodate people’s schedules.

Chris V.

6 Likes

Hi Chris,
Been a member for a while, and been distracted with a Van Conversion build. Haven’t had the need to take any of the woodworking courses until now in order to use some of the restricted tools, through I’m familiar with many of them. Hope you have that slot still available?

On a separate, related topic, really wanting to learn how to use the CNC machine correctly, interested to know if this is something you can guide me through?

Best,
Ed

Hello, I’m interested in taking this class if any slots are still available! I am a new member

It’s available on the calendar ow: https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/15815

Hi Chris, I think we met Saturday; I’m the older new guy that sat in on the meeting. Can we PM about any other possible classes? I’d like to schedule to attend one with both of my sons, which would fill up a class. We’re all home during the week right now and can be up there at just about any time it would be convenient for you. My oldest is only going to be home for a month on leave starting this Friday, but he’s very anxious to get some experience in the Makerspace while he’s home. Any info at all will be greatly appreciated. FYI we all have woodworking experience. Thank you.

Nomad,

CNC router classes have historically been offered by @cghaly. This is a separate class from the shop basic safety class. If you haven’t taken woodshop basics I would suggest taking that first.