Woodshop Basics and Lathe Class Request

Hi @Team_Woodshop !

I’d like to request a woodshop basics and lathe class please. I’m sure there may be others if you need a certain amount of interest, so anyone else feel free to chime in too. I am also willing to bring tacos for the instructor and class :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I tried to get in to last nights Woodshop Basics class as a stand-by and was one of over 6 people who came by wanting to do the same, and sadly we all were turned away due to full class. That’s pretty much a whole class size in itself, just of people who wanted to take the class, but it was full already.

I’ve got my own Woodshop experience and would love to be able to work on a few of the projects I’ve got in mind, but it stinks not being able to do so, due to not being through the basics course when only one been offered this month.

So here’s my #seconded! to requesting another Woodshop Basics class this month if possible!
Thanks!

1 Like

A class will show up on the calendar on the 11th at 11:25am.

It will take place on the 22nd at 7p

3 Likes

Haven’t seen it pop up on the calendar yet… :frowning:

It was submitted on Aug 10 and will not show up until the morning of the 13th.

2 Likes

It looks like the recently posted class has filled, please keep us posted (pun intended) when another class may be coming.

Thanks!
Jason