Wood Lathe Certification

Are there any instructors that could host a class? I have 3 people interested in learning how to turn.

1 Like

@Mrksls2 kjdsaiojahsdo

Jbcrgj bdsstchkonnbsd cfhbbjkm?

Talk requires a minimum of 10 characters per post and he’s just adding some extra characters so it will accept his post.

1 Like

I would make 4!

I would be interested as well. That makes 5.

Just in case you really want to go way off topic …

I can’t because I’m going out of town - but I’ll tag the other regular teachers here (@talkers, @Nate, @Lordrook) to see if they can chime in and help.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the other instructors. Safe travels!

If I can get more training on lathe maintenance and tool sharpening, I’d be happy to teach a pen class or basics class.

2 Likes

Also, Paul is half way to being certified to teach. He shadowed me the other day and now needs to teach a class under observation. Lets check in to see when he can run that and I’ll be there to get him checked off as an instructor. @prl2018

2 Likes

Sounds great! Thanks for thinking of me. Would you be available Tuesday or Wednesday off next week at 7pm? Let me know and I’ll get it on the events calendar.

3 Likes

Before you throw the class up could you bump this thread? I don’t want to miss another class

1 Like

I believe Wednesday works for me. I think I have a class on Tuesday.

1 Like

Hi all, just put up a class for 7-9 pm on the 28th. It should be visible in 48 hours. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll be glad to help with sharpening and lathe maintenance . PM me and we can set up a time to meet.

1 Like

It’s up on the calendar now actually.

1 Like

Thanks for remembering to bump! @katlovett @mdittenber the wood Lathe is up in the calendar

2 Likes

Thank you, just signed up.

2 Likes

I’m taking the breadboard cert tomorrow. Does anyone know if it’ll cover it or if I will need lathe additionally?