Will someone Move this out of the way, please? (Resolved)

They are at it again. But at least this time, this is a more appropriate (not necessary safe, and probably only because the cart is in use) method for hitting atop the vise. What isn’t ok though is just leaving it out in the open for someone to trip over. It would take 2 seconds to simply move it out of the open - like how about under the damn table! What’s more amazing is how many people have simply walked by it and not moved it either. Godamn customers. I can’t don anything from 30 miles away, so if you’re there and see this please move this to the side. thanks.

Done. Let me know if you need anything else.

4 Likes

no, if you’re herding cats it needs a super soaker mounted on it.

5 Likes

It’s starting to appear we need a height-adjustable vice.

I can’t imagine what’s going on to NEED to stand on a stool/chair/rolling cart, but obviously, someone feels the need…

I’m liking this more and more (as long as I don’t look @ the price)

And it clearly isn’t someone tall like I am. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’ve never seen you standing on a rolling cart to whack something held in a vice, though…
Never seen ANYONE do it till here.
And I’ve worked with folks at the bottom of the normal height curve. My one colleague didn’t break 5’. He never stood on anything to use the bench vices…

Yikes! That’s pricey! I think we could buy an adjustable drill press and throw away the drill press for less.

1 Like