Who's good for Festivus Planning December 16th?

I think they just did a bad job of explaining that they were showing you all the things that people do wrong…

Most humor is based on real life.

This is my talk handle. Oh, and yeah, @jast I’ve done it before.

1 Like

Excellent!
Wait…
without blowing stuff up?
Because the other 2 in the chosen trio seem to never get anything done without blowing stuff up…

3 Likes

Damn @Lampy, we leave way too much evidence. :wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

2 Likes

I’m not saying it NEVER happens…

2 Likes

@Lampy Ken watched too many Mister Wizard shows as a kid.

2 Likes

OMG I just had an idea!

Note to New Readers: Nicole’s base state is one of a continuous state of new ideas. An “OMG” statement preceding an announcement reflects a break or latency of more than one heart beat in the creative process. No doubt this creative constipation is due to her recent buying of a house this week.

If she’s warning us first, this ought to be good.

4 Likes

I have a couple of tanks of propane, and propane accessories.

Shhhhhhh, never happened. Glad all the MORE INTERESTING stuff happened before everyone had a camera phone.

2 Likes

Hey guys wanted to raise the flag on this. Here is the link to food sign up:

I (per my norm) had it locked on accident but thanks to @KarenK I fixed it.

Reminder, we will need source/borrow/buy cooking rigs a week before the event. As well as thaw the turkeys (2-3 days), brine them (1 day) and dry them (1 day) for frying.

I normally do a couple of turkeys at a time but to do three @Nick and I have discussed using a big cooler with iced brine.

2 Likes

I’ll get my cooler and burner to you before I leave for LA on the 9th. I’ll be back on the 14th to help with the drying and frying.

We still need the big pan and rack for frying and Propane to cook everything. This is still on @uglyknees’s shoulders I believe.

Great, I will line the cooler with heavy duty plastic and bag the turkeys so it doesn’t taint your cooler with brine/spices.

Ok so I’m on getting oil (costco) and a couple of turkeys (I’ll bring them over to your house a few days prior) propane (I have a tank I’ll just get it filled) and I’ll wait to see if someone has a rig we can borrow. I think I have someone at school I could bug.

1 Like

I have tanks and one rig, just no pot & rack. Will need the turkeys 5 days prior please. Unless you want a frozen/wet turkey going in the grease. Call the fire department now :wink:

1 Like

Who’s got pot?

Oh I mean a pot?

Ohhhhh I’ll be personally happy to go over and speak with as many fire people as humanly possible. I’ll even invite them to the party!! :wink:

1 Like

I up for any way to talk to the local FM. Should we shake this tree? Might not help your pot luck. :cowboy_hat_face: