Who would like a class on electronics soldering 101?

Simple class using DIY kits and 50 characters pasdjfpasdjfopjaspodjfpoaopsd

3 Likes

I’ve been putting together kit projects for the last year or so trying to get my skills up to par.

I’d say that I’ve more or less got it down, but I would still take the class if I saw it offered.

I’m sure you’d have no problem getting people to sign up for the class.

I was wondering if you would be covering surface mount soldering? Probably out of the scope of a 101 class, but it’s a skill I would really like to learn.

1 Like

I would like to go to there, thank you very much.

(Yes, I would be interested in a soldering class.)

2 Likes

Very interested and very terrible at soldering.

1 Like

I’ve got a soldering project I’ve had to shelve because of my poor soldering skills.

1 Like

We will be working with a kit project. Surface mount soldering is not 101. Little Ben can teach you though

2 Likes

Bring your own project although projects will be provided for you

1 Like

I’m interested

1 Like

Add me to this list please. I will occasionally make some small LED circuits for cosplay props, but I’m sure I could do a much better job. I want to learn the pro tips.

1 Like

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/7746

Class fee goes to buying the DIY Kit @ Tanners

1 Like

Sadface. Hopefully I can catch the next one (I can’t make anything before 7 next week).

1 Like

same here, I will try to catch the next one. Thank you for teaching these @Kevin

2 Likes

Darn. Busy that night. Hopefully, I can catch the next one! Thanks for getting this on the calendar though!

1 Like

Registration was accidentally closed. It is now back open.

if after Oct 2nd this makes again I will.
unfortunately I was unable to be at the space this month, randomly.

i would love to catch the next one. i understand some of the basics but a beginners class would be good for me.

I’m a bit late to this, but I would be interested. Schedule permitting.

WANT A RECHARGEABLE BATTERY REFURB CLASS

What I’d LOVE an electronics class on is the disassembly of battery packs, testing of the cells - and rebuilding of battery packs. I’ve got 3 18v dewalt batteries I’d love to learn how to retool myself without paying batteries plus… a dedicated group buy of replacement cells would be a great part of this class too.

1 Like