Who has letters that spell "Ceramics"

Hello!
I would like to know who has the other letters that are supposed to spell Ceramics.

-Me

I would like to finish this project before June. Emily has gotten the “E” done, and I do not know who the other 3 people are that have letters. Please let me know who you are. If you cannot get your letter done by June, please let me know. We can try to work something out. If you do not respond to me or this post by the end of this month, I assume you forfit your spot and it will be offered to someone else.

Thank you!

-A

6 Likes

I have the “I” and yes I’ll get it done by June. It’s on my list of to do’s.

2 Likes

Madison "M’ (I can’t remember if this was OG or Nu Madison)
@lolorae13 ‘C’
@monikat ‘I’
@liamluu ‘A’
@amy_er ‘R’
@cmcooper0 ‘C’
@AnnaMarie ‘S’
@EmilyRose ‘E’

In the realm of ‘wow, procrastination’, according the date on the who-has-what note on my phone, I floated this plan at a Clay and Coffee almost exactly one year ago! Dammmn. I will endeavour to get off my ass and get mine knocked out a.s.a.p. Thanks for volunteering to take over the wrangling!

5 Likes

I’ll get on it!

3 Likes

@Liamluu
I moved your “A” from the top shelf of the pick up area to the display area, thinking we can repair the top of the curve with some glue, unless you were planning on glazing it?

I know we aren’t supposed to do flat on the bottom of the kilns, but I’m not sure what the best way would be for getting these all out in one piece, considering how uneven shelves are these days when up top (slumping shelves, uneven furniture etc)
Any ideas?

1 Like

I think large cookies and top shelves are better options. Let’s chat when we can :blush:

1 Like

I was planning to do some raku firing on it and maybe glue the bit together afterward . I’ll work on it Thursday. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

For reference, median size seems to be 13 inch tall by 8 inch wide, but variation is welcome. Looks like a lot of the letters are in process! Very exciting to be getting it done