Where to find 5557/5559 ATX Power Connector assortment

I have been wanting to make my own custom cables for my PC and I cant seem to find a good place to just buy a large assortment of 5557/5559 ATX Power Connector (Molex). I am not looking for name-brand connectors just want all/most of them you find in a PC so that I can mod to my heart’s content. ( I do love my assortments).

I have a lot of hard drives with odd spacing for example and I would like to make custom power cables for those.

I am aware that people do resleeving of their PSU cables to make them look nice but most things I find use the connectors of the cables you are resleeving. I would like to just make them totally from scratch. If I cant find an assortment then I will just make a large mouser order for them. I would prefer not to have to go through all of that. Also, the cost would end up being much higher due to name-brand and small quantities.

ELab does not have all the parts you’ll need to build from scratch.
Some possible options -
Cables and connectors from old pwr splys. Cut / splice / heatshrink as needed.
Gut the connector housing and re-use. IE extract / remove pins and insert your own.
Re-use the wire form old splys.

Ya that is not a bad idea. I do have a number of old dells PSU but most are used for computer projects. I just realized when I made my benchtop atx PSU I cut all those connectors off. D’oh! I knew I should keep all the connectors and wires I use! (Horad all the wire clippings)

Do you happen to know where i could get a decent ATX PSU for cheap? I would prefer something local. (having a freegeek would be great)

Do a regular check of the donation / freebee shelves. PC pwr splys and old pcs show up from time to time.

You can also post out here on the forum what you’re looking for.